Savings.Com
CouponChief.com
For the local Cincy folks, there is also Cincy Savers that has lots of coupons & deals on Tuesdays! Off this link, they have several Weekly Ads. I noticed in this week's local Big Lots ad, they have these for $20. That's a great price:
CouponChief.com
For the local Cincy folks, there is also Cincy Savers that has lots of coupons & deals on Tuesdays! Off this link, they have several Weekly Ads. I noticed in this week's local Big Lots ad, they have these for $20. That's a great price:
Compared to this at Pottery Barn for $159:
I also love these ($129 from Wisteria) & wonder if some spray paint would work??




I got mine from Ballard Designs last year and did NOT pay $20. Boo - I'm always a day late and a dollar short. If I were you, I'd run to Big Lots pronto!
ReplyDeleteJeanine
Wow, that's a great price.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great deal! I got mine last year at Old Time Pottery for $25 and that was the cheapest price by far that I could find.
ReplyDelete